REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the "Website") infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) ("DMCA"), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Designated Copyright Agent to Receive DMCA Notices:
6671 W INDIANTOWN RD STE 50 PMB 157
JUPITER, FL 33458-3984
Upon receiving a proper notification of copyright infringement as described above, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We also will advise the alleged infringer of the counter-notification procedure, as described in and required by the DMCA.
If we receive a valid counter-notification, we will restore the removed or disabled material after ten (10), but no later than fourteen (14), business days from the date on which we receive the counter-notification, unless this Copyright Agent first receives notice from you, as the party filing the original notification of copyright infringement, informing us that you have filed a court action to restrain infringement of the material in question. Please also note that, pursuant to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that the above contact information is for intellectual property infringement notices only. DO NOT CONTACT THIS COPYRIGHT AGENT FOR OTHER INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.